Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding Pictures Preview

Several people have already asked if I have wedding pics up from Saturday so here is a quick post of our favorites from our camera. I am going to do a montage with music and the works but I am trying to decide if I want to hold off a few weeks until I have the prof ones too since there are holes (no ceremony pics- we were all busy!) in our personal pics.
Steven and Saige were fantastic- they smiled and laughed all the way down the aisle- despite Saige having a little cold and Steven was still teething (he's chewing on his shirt in most pics). The wedding was beautiful and went wonderfully...more pics to come.


7 comments:

Jenn said...

Laura, those are just too cute! You look FABULOUS in your dress, very sassy I might say! ;) When did Steven start sleeping through the night regularly? TEgan was going a good 8-9 hours before crying in the night and for the past month he's been up too many times to count each night. The doc said it's normal and it's probably a combination of teething, growing, rolling over in the crib and age appropriate wakefulness. SO frustrating!

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Those are so great! I love the last one of the 3 of y'all. Can't wait to see the rest!

Blogahon said...

Laura, you look GREAT! Steven and Saige look so precious! Jen looks GORGEOUS in her dress. Looks like it was a great wedding.

lis said...

You DO look great Laura....you too Charlton and Steven;) I even like the strappy black shoes! we look forward to seeing more photos:)

Julie & Jack Perry said...

you guys do look marvelous! I like Steven's shoes! The last picture is great - candids are the best pictures to capture sweet moments like that one.

thelittlefields said...

Fun pictures!! Those are great pictures, it looks like a great time! I just wanted to let you know that you and Charlton have inspired me to read the rest of the Harry Potter series. I've read the first one several years ago, and I'm going to read the rest now. I hope they are good!

Sarah Hazel said...

Noticed you got Steven some new dress Chucks.