Ok, sorry, but ever since we decided that we were going to do a cowboy theme for Steven's birthday that Kid Rock song has been playing in my head. It's totally inappropriate for a kid's birthday party and he really gives me the creeps, but I guess it's because the words "baby" and "cowboy" are both in the chorus. I'm a dork...so moving on....
These pictures were my favorites and runners-up to making the invitation. In other Steven news:
- His naps are going very well and he is still taking two naps (one morn and one afternoon); we have just pushed them a little later.
- We have successfully made the switch from formula to whole milk. There were a few rough times but it wasn't too bad. He actually drinks the milk better than he did the formula; however, we've learned the hard way that he only wants it warm and in his bottle. With the party coming up, I decided that we'll keep the bottle for now and try again to switch over to all sippy cup at a later time. He was VERY upset that someone put formula/milk in his sippy cup...because EVERYONE knows sippy cups are only for water.
- He is getting two more teeth in- numbers 6 and 7. He hasn't had two teeth come in at the same time since his first two at 6 months. And they're coming in the week of the party...lucky us!
- Steven got a haircut Saturday. We think it looks cute long but when it starts getting in his eyes, it starts to really bother him. This was his fourth haircut!
- Three days until Steven's turns one year old...but only two days until his party!