Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Baby Bulletin

We have decided to induce Steven on Saturday, September 2. Our doctor thinks that he is going to be a big baby and is concerned that his head will be too large for me to be able to deliver him vaginally if we leave him in there much longer. I'll be 39 weeks on Saturday. Unfortunately, the hospital is very busy this time of year and does not have any appointments available in Labor & Delivery. So we will be waiting for a phone call from my doctor to say that they have a room before heading to the hospital on Saturday. I wish that we had an official time but are excited that he will, Lord-willing, be here soon!