Saturday, July 21, 2007

502

That's the page I am on...pretty amazing since this is the first (newly released) HP book I've read with Steven at home...and so we have only read while he is sleeping. He took very long naps today for us...the little Darling (check out his new top tooth- there are two now)! I have been terrified out of my wits the whole book but am enjoying the plot and series unfold. Now it is time for bed...will post about our great weekend and HP more when...you got it...I'm done. =)

6 comments:

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Is it an accident that Steven's outfit matches the book cover? Hmmm? =)

Anonymous said...

That second pic is a great picture of you two together.

Kierstyn said...

You guys are great parents, starting him early!

Sarah Hazel said...

I LOVED THE BOOK!!!!!

Jamie said...

Can you guys just tell me what happens to him?

John said...

I hope you didn't read Steven the ending before he has read the other 6 books!
JohnF-Peru