Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eating more chicken

Last week was the Grand Opening of our very own Chick-Fil-A and this is how we feel about it:

 That's right delicious chicken and biscuit breakfast sandwiches are only two minutes away now.  We are probably going to have to really exercise self control in the eating department...because they sell chicken instead of burgers so it's good for you, right?  I took this pic of Steven when we got home from meeting Mammaw there for lunch; he got this balloon and a little stuffed cow.  I got a big travel cup- I love useful free stuff.  I have to say that even though this was the first day it was open and they were on their best behavior, Chick-Fil-A's customer service is really good and for a fast food chain is really awesome.  
(FYI: I tried to post this last week but had trouble with Blogger- anyone else?)

2 comments:

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I stumbled across your blog while searching for a customers baby blog. I just wanted you to know that Steven is a very cute child and full of personality. What a great family! You might like to visit our blog and website, www.shopjellybeans.com just for fun.

~the ten of us~ said...

That is a really cool action picture.

(no problems last week that I remember)