Monday, December 17, 2007

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year

This weekend we traveled (without the little man) to College Station, TX to attend my sister's graduation from Texas A&M University. It not only marks Lindsay's completion of school but also the completion of graduations in our two families until Steven and Saige graduate from high school (I don't want to even think about that!).
We drove in Friday night and had an excellent dinner at Christopher's World Grill with my parents, Lindsay, and Kyle. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the food and conversation without constant interruption (I won't say by whom...). Lindsay graduated on Saturday morning; there were several babies around us that did pretty well but I was very happy that we didn't force Steven to sit through the ceremony for all our sakes. That afternoon we went to celebrate at a friend's house before driving back to pick up Steven.

Walking in...Our view of the stage...

at Lindsay's graduation partySteven had a good time at Mimi and Popo's while we were away.


2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

It's was such fun meeting you in person, Laura! And I was so thankful that Lindsay included us in her graduation fun.

Kierstyn

Missy said...

Laura -

I tagged you - you're it!

http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-carded-and-oy-vey-my-foot.html

Merry Christmas!
mis