Friday, February 02, 2007

A Mommy's Valentine

Steven and I had some friends from church over today to celebrate Valentine's Day and being moms. I have a new love in my life this year to celebrate! We had brunch and a few valentine goodies.
My inspiration
James
Our neighbors, Ashley and Jackson
Lizzie

Amanda and Daniel
Steven with Jackson
Kim and Lucas

(The After-Party)
In the mirror again
Mommy's Little Valentine
Happy Baby = Happy Mommy
Steven wanted a party favor too!
Checking out Mommy's candy basket

3 comments:

Lindsay Newcomer said...

These are so cute! What does Steven's shirt say? I couldn't read the last word.

the dowiaks said...

steven is such a cute kid!!

i wish we could have been there!

Blogahon said...

Looks like y'all had loads of fun with all of your little valentines! Steven is so precious. He has the cutest expressions in the pictures you take of him.