Monday, February 19, 2007

He really does chew on everything...

even his cousin! I had to post these pictures I took today of Steven and Saige. Cheryl and I were taking pictures of them sitting up, and Steven decided that he wanted to give Saige a hug (and chew on her shoulder or shirt- I'm not sure which)...poor, sweet Saige. Cheryl and I were busy laughing and taking pictures, and Saige kept looking at us like WHY DON"T YOU HELP ME! It's a good thing that Steven doesn't have any teeth yet...sorry, Saige!


4 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

I love it !!! They are so cute together. ~Kristi

~the ten of us~ said...

I tried commenting on the '2nd haircut' post but it wouldn't let me. Anyways...

Handsome haircut !! Does he sit really good and still? We have never had to get haircuts for any of the kids this young and I was really curious. Guess the good part is that they don't remember the first one so you don't have to convince them that haircuts don't hurt :o) The hard part would be you can't bribe them to sit still.

I think it will be a while before Billy gets any kind of haircut :o)
~Kristi

Sarah Hazel said...

Our Hilary used to bite the same boy in the "crawlers nursery" every Sunday. His mother was so gracious, and said that Hilary was just giving him kisses--that left teeth marks! The poor dear...Hilary was a little faster/lighter than him, and he couldn't get out of her way fast enough.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What a cute pair! The look like they could be b/g twins!

p.s. Love the haircut, what a big boy!