Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm An Aunt...Again!

Meadow Wimberly
was born around 12:20 this afternoon to Patrick (Charlton's brother) and Cheryl. She weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces. Steven is better but still recovering from his virus that suddenly revealed itself yesterday morning and since we seem to pass stuff back and forth these days, I'm waiting a day or two before I see Cheryl and Meadow. Steven will probably have to wait longer to meet his new cousin. It's just a precaution that I decided to take but I'm so annoyed I can't see them. This is the only info I've been passed on- a middle name is in the works but not decided on yet- but I will post more when I have it.
Charlton went to visit on during his lunch break and got there right after Meadow was born. He reports that she is beautiful and looks a lot like Saige did when she was a newborn. Mom and Baby are doing well. I'll have pics as soon as I get to take some! =)

No comments: