Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter posts were interrupted by our get-away weekend in New York. With all the preparations, I just couldn't find time to post them all (there are quite a few). And I can't post NYC pictures without posting the Easter ones first-- a little OCD, I know, but I can't help it.
Our neighborhood hosted a Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos on Saturday before Easter. We were having Easter with my family that day so they came along to witness Steven's first Easter Egg Hunt. It was insane! There were so many kids (and he was only with 0-2 yrs.) that they literally had the pink tape up to hold everyone back and then yelled "GO." This is Steven in action! He actually grabbed the first one he saw and then clutched Charlton's leg for fear of being trampled by a more ambitious hunter. This was the only way he would get close to the Easter Bunny, and even then he gave him the death stare.
Steven with his girlfriend (she's wearing the outfit we gave her for her birthday). As you might think, Steven is a little young to have a girlfriend; however, I can honestly say that neither Kim nor I forced this relationship on them. Steven has always liked Madi and has gone to great lengths to get her attention, give her kisses, and shoo other boys away from her if they are getting too chummy. You might think that I'm making it up but others have witnessed it too. I find it remarkable at his age that he is so taken with her...and a little scary. Stealing an Easter kiss from Madison(14 mos)... his good buddy, Jackson, gets a hug. =)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Those are adorable pictures. Steven is so handsome.

Love,
Mimi