Saturday, March 15, 2008

Children's Museum

Several weeks ago on a rainy Saturday, we took our first trip to the children's museum. Unfortunately, everyone else in Houston had the same idea, so it was a little packed. We still had fun exploring the different activities as you can see from the pictures. Steven's favorites were the grocery store (he's really into sorting things) and the (live) chicks-- our kid LOVES animals. I don't know if you can tell but he has a look of pure joy on his face and had plastered himself to the glass when he realized there were animals inside the case.


Steven also learned how to milk a (not live- in case you were wondering) cow. Thankfully, there isn't a picture of my face, because I'll admit to being a little weirded-out on this one. I can't help it...I'm a city girl. Who knows when he'll ever have to use that skill set, so we'll just say that our trip was very educational- just a like a museum should be.





































1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

What fun!!
There is something about that first picture that sure reminds me of pictures of Charlton at the same age....