Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Missy carded me, and I thought it was a great way to start thinking about goals for the coming year.

THE RULES:

1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas (I'll say the New Year, since Christmas is almost over!)

2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.

3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.



My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:

1. LASIK Surgery (scheduled for THIS Friday)
2. Paint and decorate Master Bedroom
3. Landscape (ourselves) the front and back yards this Spring
4. Curtains for all living area windows
5. A new purse


My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:

1. Desire to pray and read the Word daily
2. Wisdom for disciplining Steven in a consistent and God-honoring way
3. Contentment on the “bad days”
4. That I would better honor and show respect to my husband
5. Form relationships with the other families in our new church


The People I have carded:
Lindsay of In my Own Mind
Jenn of The Canadys
Jamie of Grace Upon Grace
Kristi of The Seven of Us (Plus One More)
Liz of van Bastelaar, etc.
Cheryl (but only if she wants to and actually has time with two babies) of Bowl of Cherries

No comments: